Effective Date: March 14, 2023
What information do we collect, and how do we use that information.
We may collect the following types of information from you when you use the Site:
- Personal Information: We may collect your name, address, telephone number, and email address if you voluntarily choose to submit or otherwise disclose such information to us, including information submitted or disclosed by mail, telephone, fax, or electronically.
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-personally identifiable information, such as the name of your Internet service provider, the IP address of the computer you are using, the type of browser software and operating system that you use, the date and time you access the Site, the website address, if any, from which you linked directly to the Site, the website address, if any, to which you travel from the Site and other similar traffic-related information.
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- To improve the Site and the services that we provide through the Site.
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions.
- To protect our rights and property, and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may also use pixel tags, web beacons, or similar tracking technologies (collectively, “pixel tags”) that allow us or our agents to track the actions of users of the Site. Pixel tags are used to collect non-personally identifiable information, such as the name of your Internet service provider, the IP address of the computer you are using, the type of browser software and operating system that you use, the date and time you access the Site, the website address, if any, from which you linked directly to the Site, the website address, if any, to which you travel from the Site and other similar traffic-related information.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and customer service.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a sale or transfer of assets or of any portion of our business, we reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users, or that we otherwise collect in connection with the Site, to unaffiliated third parties or third parties.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, to respond to a subpoena, court order, or other legal processes, or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our employees